Over 24 Years of Legal Experience
Addison Adams founded Adams Corporate Law, Inc. in June of 2015. Attorney Adams has practiced business law for more than 24 years, most of which was as a founding equity partner of boutique securities firm Richardson & Patel LLP based in Los Angeles and New York City.
Addison Adams is a full-service lawyer for businesses who takes pride in his client relationships and satisfaction. Attorney Adams acts as outside general counsel for many companies in Southern California and provides a diverse knowledge base that includes:
Licenses & Education
Mr. Adams received his Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Arizona in 1992. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego in 1996.
He is licensed to practice law in California and is admitted to practice in the Federal and State courts located throughout Southern California. Attorney Adams held an active California real estate broker license from 1992 – 2005.
- 2003 – Startup company legal issues: Corporate formation and finance – American Express Entrepreneur Forum.
- 2007 – Trading Restricted Shares under Rule 144 – The Reverse Merger Conference.
- 2013 – Prepare Now to Address Your Buyer’s Fears – Exit Coach Radio Internet Podcast.
- 2014 – The JOBS Act and Online Funding Portals – Provisors M&A3.
- 2015 – How to Protect and Structure Your Business for Growth and Investment – Catapult Your Business Show Internet Podcast